Berger Neurorobotics is a high-tech Danish startup for personal health and welfare. We create wearable devices and machine learning technologies that understand physiological signals and help people improve their wellness.
We have launched this blog because we find this to be the most relevant communication starting point for our company. Our goal is to turn our website into a resourceful content hub related to the company and the high-tech field that we are operating in. As a start, we will be publishing company news as well as posts related to:
1. Related technology: electroencephalography (EEG) , brain-computer interfaces(BCI), wearables and IoT, machine learning and cloud technologies.
2. Our current field of operation: detecting physiological signals from the brain, heart, and the skin; productivity management; stress management, self-management, etc.
3. Startups: how we have started and what lessons we have learned, knowledge sharing and experience exchange, etc.
We will be more than happy to get critical feedback from you and answer any questions that you may have.
In order to get in touch with us, we encourage you to poke us by:
1. Using the “comment” form below;
2. Sending us your writings and thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org ;
We’d love to be hearing from you!
Also, more interesting content is already on its way so please follow us!