This unique accelerator platform provides the company with all the help required for success in terms of Economy of Things
Sofia, BG/Copenhagen, DK: Today, Berger Neurorobotics joins the family of ReadWrite Labs – the Internet of Things accelerator – and its associated IoT Club, an exclusive membership-based platform with thousands of entrepreneurs, investors, analysts, project managers, and business developers in the field of IoT business.
The accelerator platform, built together with Spoke Intelligence, guides hardware entrepreneurs from setting the right foundations for the business to fundraising, to building teams, to solving customer problems, to enabling the success in the trillion-dollar IoT market.
By joining to the platform, Berger Neurorobotics gets exclusive perks, some of which are:
1) Access to the brand new 2018 Internet of Things Landscape featuring over 3,000 companies across 30 industries;
2) 6-month membership to the ReadWrite Labs Club, a hub for education, market intelligence, and networking;
3) Matchmaking opportunities with investors at any stage of the funding cycle;
4) Connections with strategic key partners, resources, and channel partners for effective business start and growth;
5) Private office hours where personalized assistance from leading experts is being given.
“By joining this one-of-a-kind accelerator platform, we’re provided with everything we need to succeed in the Economy of Things business world”, comments from the company’s team headquarters.
About Berger Neurorobotics: Berger Neurorobotics is Bulgarian-Danish future-tech startup that creates and patents commercial wearable technologies that are utilizing physiological data and are powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI).
About ReadWrite Labs: ReadWrite Labs is an industry catalyst that accelerates the growth of the Business of Things by connecting the people, companies, and financing shaping the connected world. With offices in San Francisco, Hong Kong, and Shenzhen, ReadWrite Labs has helped to develop more than 100 companies and has built a community of 500,000+ people interested in the new digital transformation centered around the Internet of Things.